Posted on Apr 19, 2021

Toland Law, LLC

When Love Needs an Immigration Lawyer’s Help

If you’re planning to marry someone from another country, bringing your prospective bride or groom to the United States can be complicated. Fiancées must apply for K-1 visas. If your fiancée has children, they will need K-2 visas.

The K-1 process begins when a U.S. citizen, with an immigration lawyer’s help, files a petition asking immigration authorities to recognize a foreign national as the citizen’s fiancée. Approval of that petition is only the first step.

At Toland Law, Boston immigration attorney Paul Toland can help. Visas can take some time, so you should start the process and contact Toland Law as early as possible. To learn more, click the link below.

Toland Law, LLC
100 Cambridge St 14th Floor, Boston, MA 02114
(781) 819-3647
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.